Sunday, September 4, 2011

Is it fall yet?

I was delighted to walk into Walmart the other day and see candied apple kits for sale - YUM
In Texas they are still selling swim suits, while in Minnesota the cool weather is beginning to blow in. I'll take it.
I'm steadily building up merchandise for my shop. Its hard to work on only one project at a time. So many color combos floating around in my head!
I'm helping my dear friend and housemate plan her wedding in my spare time. Lots of fun handmade decor in the works. She's got a load of lovely ideas.
fresh onions from a friend's garden
birthday presents! I turned 23 a few weeks ago :-)
locally made nutmeg soap. perfect to kick off the season.


1 comment:

  1. yay for fall! sadly fall also brings our parting of ways, so we'll have to soak it all up now.

    ReplyDelete