Wednesday, March 28, 2012

i'm a grandma

It seems the older I get, the looser I want my clothes to fit and the more my closet is filling up with grandma-esque attire. They just don't make clothes like they used to.

Coolots. what a great word. My grandma wore coolots all through the summer and honestly, I think she's the only person I've ever heard use that word.



Silky grandma blouses. I just can't stay away from them. The true vintage ones come in the best floral prints.




I had to cut the shoulder pads out of this one and I'm not a huge fan of the elastic around the bottom, but it was such a pretty color.


And there you have it, $15 for some awesome thrifted grandma finds.
My husband hopes this is just a phase.

2 comments:

  1. well, i think they all look great. i'm hopefully allowed to go thrifting this weekend and maybe i can find some slightly granny-esque things as well. they knew what they were doing back then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty great deals on those finds :) I've never heard of coolots before! But I cant imagine you in them :)

    ReplyDelete