Holy moly! I cannot even believe. 2 years baby! And both of our anniversaries were spent not in America. So interesting.
So what in the world have I learned in 2 years?
- husbands are a gift from God
- a dirty house is a normal house
- spaghetti can be served more than once in a week for dinner and the world won't end
- I need coffee to survive
- Ryan needs clean socks
- praying more is never the wrong choice
- serving more is never the wrong choice
- loving more is never the wrong choice
- marriage is the fast track to sanctification ;-) jk
married life in America
married life in Azerbaijan